Emergency Lighting is normally require to operate fully automatically and give illumination of a sufficienty high level to enable all occupants to evacuate the premises safety. Most new buildings now have emergency lighting installed during construction, the desgin and type of equipment being specified by the architect in accordance with current Building Regulations and any local requirements.
Our preventive maintenance annual test procedure –
- Building mapping survey to identify equipment location
- Testing of each luminaire in emergency mode.
- Inspection of mains indicators to ensure they are energised.
- Checking of charging arrangement s for proper functionally.
- Full recording of finding documented in logbook.
- Recommendations for any remedial work required.
- Online records updated
Any faults identified are recorded on the on-site log book, reported to the responsible person and updated in your online logbook
Repairs can be carried out during service up to an agreed value, this helps reduce additional visits and additional costs.
All work carried out to BS 5266-* 2004